Sunday, October 28, 2007

Pumpkin Patch


Luke went on his first field trip to a local pumpkin patch recently and it was so fun to see all the fun colors and do all the activities there even in extreme mud!!!!! In the parking lot I was literally skidding when I turned the wheel. It's been a while since I was four-wheeling so it was a fun time. Once there we had a train ride, wagon ride in the hay and we were able to pet some of the animals. Then we had some delicious Apple Cider with our snack of homemade banana bread. It's always fun to see things through children's eyes!


Luke's not so sure about this animal.


Here's Luke and me on the hay ride although you can't see any hay since we're all sitting on it.

1 comment:

Katie and the Fam said...

Awwww...going on field trips. That makes me miss teaching, but also makes me thankful to stay home and watch Conner grow up, as I do know that before I know it I'll be going on HIS field trips.