Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Ellie's swimsuits

I always thought children have one or two swimsuits during the summer and that is how many the boys own. Not Ellie...she owns.............six! We only brought four to Hawaii, but oh my! When I realized she had so many I about fainted! Some were gifts, others hand-me-downs, and only one did I purchase. Honestly, they are all different sizes too! She fits into them all so I don't really know how they size these things anymore!!! We used them all, but I just thought it was hilarious and something that had to be shared. I love them all for different reasons, but each one has it's perks. This one has little fish that her Aunt Jerry gave to her and I put little red bows to match. (I just love girly touches!)

This one is a white and light blue with a yellow duck on the front. It has a cute cover-up that came with it that matches. (My mom will tell you I love to match!)

This one is from my wonderful sister who gave this to Ellie last year! She still fits into it so I brought it along. Unfortunately, I do not have a picture of the purple and white polka dot one that I got to buy, so I will have to just show you a picture of her with more " accessories." Enjoy!

1 comment:

Katie and the Fam said...

She's so girly. I love it. I also think that picture of Eric looking down at Ellie is so sweet! She'll love that picture one day.