Sunday, July 27, 2008

More Celebration

This weekend was spent at a "lodge" in wine country celebrating our anninversary! Wow!!! I loved every minute of it! One of the things I thought would be fun to do was a tandem bike ride. What I didn't realize was how many profound thoughts can come from riding one of those. Have you ever thought about it? Riding in the back I had a lot of time to think about it and realized that you really have to work together to make things work. If you're trying to go against what the other person is doing, you could end up with some serious scrapes. Thankfully, Eric and I work really well together and loved getting out. Well, I could go on, but I'll leave it at that and just say that it was a blast! You should try it sometime!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a clever thing to do for your Anniversary. You have always worked together and so I'm sure the bike ride was a piece of cake for you. Ha, sort of reminds me of wedding cake. :-)

You make a great couple. Happy Anniversary

Mom (Lascurain)