Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First Day of School

Today was Ellie's first day of school! I can't believe they're all in school now. Ellie is so excited about playing "Babies" at school and asked if I was "going to leave?" I said Yes and asked if that was ok and she said, YES! She walked right in with her bucket, no problem and no looking back. I had to follow her to get a hug, but I even got a big kiss too. She found a friend right off and washed her hands herself. My little girl will always be my baby, but she's getting big!


Bucket 'O Fun
Mommy and Ellie
Pudding Painting with Ms. Patti
The boys had their first day of school a few weeks ago. These two buddies loved going to the same school. They love playing together at school when they see each other and have become even better friends. I love seeing them together and their love for each other.

Best Buddies
Luke's Class

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, well this picture accurately describes both personalites.

Daniel
Daddy and Luke in Class

4 comments:

Katie and the Fam said...

Whoa. What a big day for you. I keep thinking of you today...and i want to hear all about it later. I can totally feel it already...preschool is only weeks away for me! Ahhh. How do you do this?! Nice pictures, by the way.

Anonymous said...

She looks happy, ready and cute as can be. What did you do with all tht spare time?
Joyce

Triple Creek said...

What spare time? :-) I left Ellie's class to go volunteer as a Math Helper in Daniel's class and when that was done it was back to pick up Ellie. In the 15 minutes between Ellie and Daniel on both ends, I posted a blog. I don't know how you did it with three, but I suppose I'll find out!

Jeff said...

Nice pictures. I can't believe how long it's been since your last post. What's going on? Has anything at all happened since September? ;-) I guess I'll just have to call you to get the scoop.