Sunday, June 29, 2008

Fashion Show

This weekend was for the girls! I took Ellie to her first fashion show starring none other than Grandma! We had fun watching Grandma walk the catwalk! Ellie was excited to see Grandma each time since Ellie herself loves to come out with many outfits in an hour as well. Being unbiased as I am, Mom truly looked like she was having the most fun and looked great in her outfits!

After to show we went to see Grandma "backstage." Ellie ran to Grandma who was changing from her fancy dress and planted a huge kiss on her cheek. She then leaned back and stared at Grandma's lipstick. I think it made quite an impression because that night before bed I still had lipstick on seemed very observant of all that make-up stuff. I think I can handle waiting a long time for that!
Mom always has looked great in red!



I told you she was having fun!

Her look was dramatic here!

Comfortable and cool!

Mom's enjoying every minute!

It truly was fun to see Mom all dressed up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun to take Ellie to a fashion show featuring her Grandma! I wish I could have seen the look on her face each time Mary walked out. What a neat three generation event. Sounds like a good time was had by all.

Joyce