Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

My little 50's girl.

Say cheese for Grandma!

Ellie enjoyed the photo shoot and even made up some of her own poses like this one.

S-perman can fly!

Love that S-perman curl!

S-perman contemplates life.

He's got all the gear!

Seriously a fireman.

A fireman's ladder.


I hope you all had a wonderful time Trick or Treating! It was so much fun to watch all the kids run up to the door. I loved seeing the flying cape of S-perman, hearing Ellie's little heels clop-clop as she tried to out run the boys and hearing Luke say, "Weeeeeeeeee" as he ran down the steep driveways. Each year gets better and better.

1 comment:

Katie and the Fam said...

That serious fireman picture, the close up serious curl one, and the posing for Grandma one are all my favorites. I especially love that sweet girly costume. I wonder if one day Grace may wear it. Hmmm :)