Wednesday, November 5, 2008

He can.....Spell!

Eric's mom tells the story of the first word Eric could understand when she spelled it 0ut. Apparently she was wanting to know about some I-C-E-C-R-E-A-M and when she spelled it Eric yelled out "Ice Cream!" From then on spelling words was not an option anymore. Well, our time has come. :-) Tonight Eric and I wanted to watch a M-O-V-I-E and so we spelled it out. To which, Daniel yells, "That spells Movie!" So our own story is that Daniel can officially translate our 'spelling speak' and now we must think of a new way, maybe pig latin?

Here are a few pictures of Ellie and Daniel on Daniel's pumpkin patch field trip.

My lil punkin'.

D and his Big Pumpkin.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big Ellie is getting!!! And her hair is so long and pretty :)

Lynda

Anonymous said...

I can't think of a better word to translate. :-)
Anybody want to go to a movie?

Grandma L.

Katie and the Fam said...

Love it. It's a good thing you were spelling something fun, like MOVIE so you can tell that fun story. :) Very cute.