Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ellie's Tea Party

For Ellie's third birthday I decided to do a tea. We had three other little girls over and both Grandmas and even Nana! Most of you know that I love the idea of tea and tea parties but I don't have them. This I hope is only the first of many to come. We had a grand time and I'm still enjoying some yummy treats!

I love this book!

The girls loved this table and immediately started to dress up in these vintage hats.

Nana gave me matching China and it was fun to pull it out to use and decorate. My mom made some yummy scones and brought bowls full of strawberries.
My mom gave me this set of china with a matching tea pot. It felt like we had cozy tea tables!

Grandma L. not only took these lovely pictures and helped with all the decorating but she gave Ellie this tea set.
Ellie and I are both so unbelievably blessed to have these women in our lives and I'm glad they could be there for the party.

Mommy and Ellie ~ I loved this dress on my little girl! There's still more pictures to come!

8 comments:

Katie and the Fam said...

Oh my. What a lovely party. Darling pictures and darling daughter!

Anonymous said...

What a cute idea for a party!!! (We may have to borrow it one day for Grace!) Love the little "Ellie's Tea Party Book!"

Susi

Anonymous said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!

PS Nina, it's only me Grandpa!

Anonymous said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!

PS Nina, it's only me Grandpa!

Anonymous said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!

PS Nina, it's only me Grandpa!

Anonymous said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!

PS Nina, it's only me Grandpa!

Anonymous said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!

PS Nina, it's only me Grandpa!

Anonymous said...

Opps. I pushed the bottom to many times. But they are all correct.

PS It's sill me, Grandpa