Monday, June 1, 2009

Happy Birthday

Luke had a fun water party. We had two sl-p-n-sl-des and sprinklers galore. The kids ran around and had a grand time getting soaked! We're glad we could celebrate our big guy!

I love these cuties!

I made these sunflower cupcakes with ladybugs on them. Ladybugs have been quite the hit lately and since we were having fun in the "sun" what better way then to make sunflower cupcakes (with bugs on them of course)!

Ice, Ice, B-by!
Need a drink of water? No problem, it's a ready water fountain too.

Luke and one of his best buddies checking out cars. Happy Birthday Luke!

2 comments:

AJ said...

Oh Nina, I feel like just picking up the phone and calling and exclaiming, I LOVE YOUR CUPCAKES! I love em, love em, love em! You go girl for hosting another special party and awesome dessert to boot!
M heard from E and man, you and me have lots to talk about!!! I will try to call asap- but maybe not till Wed.? Tomorrow is A's graduation... :) Miss you so much- but so glad for sneak peeks into your life nonetheless. Sending big hugs and we must talk soon!!!!!

Katie and the Fam said...

Good job on the sunflower cupcakes. They're really cute. Where ever did you get such a creative idea? :) Looking forward to our July fun!

Happy Birthday Luke!