Monday, August 13, 2007

Ballerina

With two boys it has been fun to get dirty and play cars and trucks and all the things I never grew up knowing much about. I loved all those things, I just didn't play much with them. I lived around boys growing up and we climbed trees and played with squirt guns. I would make them play house every once in awhile and I would dress up some so I knew a little of the boy/girl mix but it was always that, a mix. Ellie I can say will learn the mix as well, but she's staking her claim as "girl world" and I love getting to be a part of it again. My aunt gave Ellie the cutest tutu and she now fits into it. I have a few pictures that showed her dancing to music. She also loves to tumble like the boys. Oh so cute!

My ballerina!

Oops!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would have loved to have seen the boys faces when you put that on her.