Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Go Broncos!

My Dad and I went to the Broncos vs. 49ers game Monday night. In case you all did not know the Broncos won 17 to 14. But as my Dad says,"In the pre-season it's like saying, 'My third string is better than your third string'." Still, it was a fun time to go on a Father/Daughter date and we cheered loud for our team! Go Broncos!


Look how close we can see! (Yes, it's a kick-off after scoring.)

Here's my "telephoto lens." (It's called binoculars.) :-)


Ok, this is how far we actually were, but I love being up where I can see the whole game and what's going on. We had a great time even with one guy saying constantly, "Go back to Denver where it snows." I kept thinking....ANYTIME! Too bad for him that the Broncos were leading most of the game, especially the end! :-) I love you my 49er family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute picture of you two! I can tell you loved the game. I don't like ground level seats for football games either. Fun Fun Fun