Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Like Mother, Like Daughter

Ok, so I wouldn't have considered myself a true girly-girl until my 20's, but I have always enjoyed dressing up! Ellie has truly inherited that gene from me. In a span of two hours she can change five times and when it's time to pick up Daniel from school she's onto her sixth outfit! Her favorites are skirts and tights with fancy red sparkley shoes. Anything with those red shoes! She doesn't care if they match, all she cares about is that they can reflect sunlight in the car because they're so sparkley! She equally loves her purses and bags like the one Aunt Katie sent below.
I happened to be at my parents with camera in hand and when I took this picture and it reminded me of myself, so I had to pull out mine. The color is much different and scanned it's hard to see details, but there's some serious cheek resemblance! I love seeing other's then and I hope you enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww - there is quite a resemblence there!!! She's growing up so fast.

I was really disappointed that you all weren't at Joyce's last weekend. Uncle Allan and I have a gift we need to deliver to you sometime in the not too distant future.

Lynda

Anonymous said...

She looks more like you every day!
Don't you just want to pick her up and dance cheek to cheek?

Joyce

Anonymous said...

And I must say the purse is simply stunning. ;)

Katie

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.