Friday, January 9, 2009

Tagged

Ok, a friend of mine Alicia "tagged" me which I'm not sure I know exactly what it means, but I think it might be fun assuming I have it correct. Essentially it's a way to show random pictures so here it goes... This was taken June of 2008 just when Uncle Jeff and Aunt Kitty sent Luke a Birthday present. It was by far the largest! This shuttle could be a life raft! All the kids loved it and couldn't get enough of it! So, there it is, my "tagged" picture. Now, I'm supposed to pass it on so hopefully we can see more fun random pictures. Annmarie, Katie, Jeff, Larry, and Joyce can open their picture file, select the fifth folder and then the fifth picture and then post it. Hopefully there will be some fun stories to share! Thanks U.J and A.K for providing ours!

No comments: