Thursday, July 12, 2007

Accessorize!

As I've said before, Ellie loves her accessories! Anything from hats and sunglasses to shoes and purses she will wear. She even decided today to take my shoes which were off and put them back on my feet. She picked up (or at least showed me that I should pick up) my foot and then guided my shoes onto my feet! I wanted to see how she would react if I took them off and she gave me a little "Ugh!" somewhat like "Mom!" :-) She knew I needed my shoes on too!


It's fun to see my little girl who loves to accessorize and yet can mix it up with the best of them when it comes to chasing after a ball. She gives the boys a run for their money and is not afraid to tackle when it seems necessary! For now the shoes of choice are usually Mommy's heels, but who knows maybe one day they'll be cleats! ;-)

1 comment:

joysmallpack said...

Very sweetly written!!! I love seeing the pics now and knowing exactly where they were taken and what is 'behind the scenes' in each one. Ellie, you're so fun!