Saturday, July 7, 2007

Our Day


Well, I just thought I'd update you some happenings here. If you're four, three or one then life is jam packed. Who knew I lived with Spiderman and Superman?! I have so many bad guys in my house, along with Monsters that I wonder where all these people or things come from.

Of course there's also the daily "Day at the Races" which includes many car crashes and blown tires. Luke makes all the noises so it truly feels like 50 revving race cars are zooming around the track. I am also privileged to have gourmet meals provided by my own personal chefs who create whatever I desire. This is usually made on our "boat" (it looks strangely like our spare bed! By the way, as I type I've been informed that I'm "in the water" and I need to get into the boat.) Then there's our own zoo exhibits with some demonstrations as to how the creatures walk or talk as done by Daniel.

Now some of you may think I've left Ellie out of this, but I assure you I have not. She's right in the thick of things sometimes to the boys annoyance but she uses all 20 pounds of her to make the most of her space. She plays race cars although it looks more like chase to me since she usually takes a car and then runs as fast as her little legs will go. The boys take off after her screaming like banshees and then just when they get close enough she lets go of the car and laughs. She then tries to make nice and say sorry by going over and giving them a hug and kiss. At which time she takes another car and the process starts again. As for our boat she has her own space and just plays with whatever is on the bed at that time. While Spiderman and Superman are flying or swinging about Ellie is being a little princess trying on any clothes she can find. It doesn't matter if it's her clothes, her brothers or mom or dad's clothes. She loves dressing up!

No day is complete without someone in the stroller though and I don't mean the big one. It's one of those doll strollers, though I don't know if a doll has been in it yet. Cars are seen in it quite often but typically it's Ellie, I do catch Daniel or Luke using it as their car on occasion.

All of this happened today before 9am and since the day has just begun I'll have to let you know what happens next at a later date and time.

Hope you all have a good day! My meal is ready.

No comments: