Monday, July 9, 2007

Take Me Out To The Ball Game

A few weeks back we all went as a family to a minor league baseball game. This was Ellie and Luke's first baseball game, and it was the best place to take them as far as a fun sporting event for everyone!

During the entire game there was something going on between innings and it kept Daniel (ever my observer) very busy taking it all in. He loved every minute of it!
Luke loved the food! I think his favorite part of the game was getting to throw the peanut shells on the ground.

Ellie loved that we were the only people in the row so she could stand in the row or turn around and play hide and seek with the people behind us. (I loved the extra space since I didn't know how long she'd really stay on my lap.) I think she was interested more in everything but the game though.

Eric ended up coming home with two give away t-shirts and Daniel got a frisbee. We all went home with great memories!


1 comment:

joysmallpack said...

I'm with Luke- the best part of a game is the treats by far!! And did you know that there is a restaurant nearby where instead of serving you chips and salsa they serve you peanuts in the shell while you wait for your meal, and everybody tosses the shells on the floor! Like, it's actually "allowed"! :O Ha ha! ;-)